Sunday, June 21, 2009

I was looking at myself the other day in a mirror and I could have sworn I saw a JOWL ! OK maybe I'm just being overly paranoid, or maybe this is just the facts of life... So here is a recent pic of me and my grandma Rose. She is the sweetest and cutest thing! And she is so much fun to be around... But back to my point on the jowls - it seems like in many of my pictures these days I have the double chin thing going. So when I take my "before" pictures today, I am going to do a close up of my face and neck area so I can compare with the after shots too.
I swear I woke up in the middle of the night last night and could not stop thinking about this 30in30 challenge. My head would not stop thinking, doubting, switching to a positive attitude, mulling, thinking of everyone else too, imagining, waiting, etc... etc... etc... of course ironically one of Dax's things is about sleeping well. So, my head was definitely working against me on the sleep thing last night. If I have time, I have a good excuse for a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment