Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 11 meltdown madness

I am completely living this 30 in 30 program by Dax Moy ! Seems like it consumes almost everything i do and has me very occupied in following it. This is good. So, hehehe, I accidentally wrote down my workout wrong and I did today's workout yesterday. SO ~ I just switched it and did yesterday's workout today! And regardless, this is exactly what it feels like after the meltdown ~ no matter what day you do it!

Last night when I went to bed, my quads were so sore! I thought I wasn't going to be able to sleep. But I was able to fall asleep and sleep all thru the night (until I got a silly page at 4:12am that made no sense whatsoever).

So I read through Dax's elmination diet again, just to make sure I'm following good. My weight is down but not quite tracking for the 30 (no fears). So I read in there about eating red onion during the beginning of the elimination. Tonight at work, I see red onion in the cafe, so I got this genius idea and snacked on several slices of it. Good at the time. Now I could really use a piece of mint gum. Feel awful for those who are asking me questions tonight :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo - it is just how I feel.

    You're doing great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natasha !!! I'm proud of all of us, this has been hard work :-)

    ReplyDelete