Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 22 Update

Today is Monday. A day that we are fasting, so lots and lots of water or herbal tea only until dinner. We had a carb-day yesterday, and I did really good not over doing it. I had 2 pieces of fruit throughout the day (grapefruit and ... grapefruit :-), for lunch I had baked bell pepper with ground organic turkey breast, and then about a 1/2 of a sweet potato, a baby bok choy and an organic chicken breast at dinner time.

Here's how I weighed in and measured today
Weight: 150.5 lbs (-12.5 from the starting weight)
Chest = 38.75" (-2.25)
Waist = 32.5" (-2.5)
Hips 40.5 (1.5)
Thigh 22.75 (-1.75)
Calf 13.75 (-.75)
Arm12 (-1)

The scales are CREAKING and SCRAPING just trying to hold on to 150+ but hopefully by Thursday this week the 150's will be behind me. I remember being 152 in 2005, I also remember being 144 in 2000. I remember this because I had to turn in my weight for snow skiing and one of my friends was around 124 and I was mortified that I was 20 lbs heavier! She called herself a skinny fat girl, though. I just called myself a fat girl. And I wasn't that fat really... When I get under 150 that means when I get on one of those big scales at the doctors office, I get to go one big metal chunky thing to the left - but the little metal chunk that you move over will be all the way towards the right and I'll have to keep that down :-) That reminds me... off to exercise. Gonna take the mutt out for a nice long walk / jog then rev up on some meltdown.

3 comments:

  1. Great results ! you will achieve your under 150 and I love the whole scale thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will so be there this week! fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I know it will happen

    ReplyDelete