Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3 - I want my mommy!

Sure could have used a cup of coffee this morning (ok, make that a tripple shot of expresso and if that doesn't work, I might have another one :-). Truth: It was a little hard to get out of bed this morning, but I thought to myself, "I'll just use my new inner strength to get up, warm up and move into my meltdown routine". So, getting up sounded a little like this: Ooh, ooow, ohh, owww, oohh, with some choice words mixed in there. Hey, I'm sounding alot like the puppy-mutt today!

Thought I'd post my eats for today

Breakfast:
2 organic scrambled eggs. plain. no salt. no pepper. - LOVE IT! I am really enjoying the taste of the eggs whereas I would have usually grated some cheese, piled on the salsa, and wrapped in a couple of corn tortillas.

1 mango - yummy yummmy yummy

Lunch:
Cut up red and orange bell peppers
Fresh hummus
Cauliflower and curry seasoning
Quinoa - apprx 1 cup

snack:
organic grapes

Dinner:
Lentil / curry soup
Salad with lots of fresh veggies

2 comments:

  1. You carck me up - I want my mommy! Interestingly, I know how you feel. Now quit with all the good food, you're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss COFFEE too! I usually just drank it in the morning, but it sure went down nice! Mint tea is my sub and it seems to be working. I guess because it smells so strong.

    ReplyDelete