Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 5 and 4 combined because rebel has arrived

Here i am on day 5 of 30 in 30. Still very early in the program and going at it well for the most part ~ except. Yesterday on Day 4, I posted my measurements and densities, but not a post of what was on my mind. I think the rebel arrived (the me that works against myself) and jumped right in there telling me there wasn't time to post when I need to spend time with my fiance, etc. I did make it through all the workouts on day4 so that was a good thing. This is a photo of my hubby to be - Orlando. A wonderful man. Such a great goofy photo of me stuffing my mouth with Mexican food and in the presence of such a huge margarita. Those bad habits are in my original post to Dax when I submitted my guinea pig plea!

This morning i got a 15 minute late start and had to cut my meltdown in half. I started c-3 but did not finish and of course didnt get to the 4th circuit either. Rebel? I'm sure! So, I saw the rebel in someone else yesterday. She actually bought chocolate muffins and had them in her car because she was disappointed about lack of results so far. Amazingly, Dax reminded her of why she was doing this in the first place and he gave her the same words back that she used when she made her guinea pig plea. So, I figured it would be a good thing to write down the specific reasons why this is important to me. We are only in day 5 and the going will get tougher, and I may need to rely on this post.

I'm doing this and it is important to me because....

I can honestly not remember a time in my life when i've been happy with how i look and feel. I know that deep down i can be happier, healthier, and look better ~ in that order. I want to be able to tuck in my shirts and wear a belt and wear short sleeved shirts, a bathing suit and shorts and feel confident. To this point, I am getting married on October 3rd and I really want to feel happy and confident from the inside out and especially look beautiful in my wedding dress. I feel like I have tried over and over and over again to lose weight and get in shape and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on getting in shape, but i have not met my own goal of having this in my life. I too, look around and see too many people, especially my family who are in desperate need of healthier and happier lifestyles. I cannot change them, but maybe I can be an example and I want to be an example that this is hope that can be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment