Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 6 Update time for change

I feel incredibly beat up today, but I'm still going at this with zeal! On top of that, we all found out our nutrition plan changed to eliminate carbs for a few days. Dax mentioned feeling spacey during this time. Too late. I've been spacey since about day 3 and feeling like my heads not screwed on all the way. Having much difficulty completing the 3rd workout every day. Been able to make up the workout this weekend, but I've got to find a way to adjust my schedule somehow to get this 100% all the time completed!!! Tonight I grudingly work an overnight at a hospital here in Houston, and I have to be on campus between midnight and noon on Sunday. Bummah! That will surely whack out my schedule for sleep and exercise times. I should be able to do this however just DO IT already :-)

All day long I feel like a complete ball of sweat, but at least am not sweating like a swine during the overnight. I think that was a detox experience. Probably a good thing in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi spacey!

    :-)

    If you have time I have some questions about 'the challenge':

    http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com/2009/06/questions-questions-questions.html#comment-form

    Here's to losing weight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.I am having blood tests tomorrow precisely to set myself targets. I try and encourage others to do the same. External is easy to emasure but it is inside that really counts...

    Best wishes

    George

    ReplyDelete