Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 1 Update

Well I made it through day 1 of 30 in 30. And in reality, the elimination diet ALONE was a challenge, however I was able to follow it to a tee. (mind you, I didn't follow it to a "tea" because that has CAFFEINE in it !!).

And, Water. My new second best friend (next to Miss Monkey that is...) The workout(s) --- yes plural --- were very challenging. The morning MELTDOWN i think for me was the biggest challenge and I'm glad it is done in the morning. The meltdown is multiple repetitions of exercises including a variety of squats and lunges and pushups... I think in the overall day I definitely worked every muscle group in my body. My bum (as he calls it) is very very sore and I had already been doing squats and lunges already, so the new workout is really working all the areas.


With 30 in 30, when doing some of the workouts you have to be in a plank position and even up on your toes a little. Well, I had a big-toe-crisis on Sunday night at dance lessons. I took a step forward with my left foot and my honey took a step too, but surprise, my toe hit the tip of his right boot and POW! Toenail drama -- blood and all! So... I'm not saying who was on the wrong foot, but it was basic foxtrot and I was stepping forward on the left foot...
Well, let's just say, add a little toe pain to the challenge and I'm in for a fun few days :-) But I'm committed to no excuses - even as Dax would say. Tired? Do it anyway. Busy? Do it anyway. Sore? Do it anyway. Toenail difficulties? Do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment