Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 14 weekends over

Probably a perfect day today as far as the Dax Moy 30 in 30 guinnea pig adventure. Ate with no carbs today and performed all 3 workouts with high intensity and perfectly spaced out. It was nice because todays workouts are the toughest for me! So, I just did it. This morning I felt sooooooooo, what they say in the UK, knackered! I wasn't sure exactly what that feels like until today. I was even wondering why i would feel so completely exhausted after the AM workout! But as the day went on, I started getting my energy back and forgot all about it. I wonder if the carbs from the day before make me feel that way, or if Im not quite fueled up in the morning of day 4 of the cycle and it takes time. I'll have to ponder that.

Meanwhile, this picture says it all:

What Knackered Feels Like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment