Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 17 Update and half-way pictures

Ooops, I forgot to post yesterday :-) Guess I was pretty busy. Well, I decided I had to do this for my self motivation. I took pictures of mid-way thru the program. Now, please understand that I doubt that I would ever go in public in a bikini. (rethinking: I guess when I do have the right body, then heck why not). So, here are some before-mid pictures of me in a two-piece. Can't call this a bikini because the bottoms are too big. I tried to get the pictures side-by-side and at the same exact picture size so you can see the difference. Interesting from the back side, how much different the straps look and the bottoms too. It almost looks like I've become much Taller. Sorry about the bottom right picture. For some reason I could not get a clear picture ! Frustrating, I hope my camera is not blinking out....


Today I weighed in at 152.5, so I've made the > 10 lbs loss. My waist is under 33" too, but as you can see in these pictures there are still a lot of "rolls" that need to go away. Which reminds me, time for my morning workout !!



5 comments:

  1. Wow - well done you can really see a differenrc - especially the back pics - your waist looks way smaller xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic. You must be thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job you can totally see the difference keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW!

    What a change in just 2 weeks!

    Stunning!

    ReplyDelete