Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2 Update

I'm pretty sure I have the "official elimination diet headache" (Meaning: my body must be in the early-to-mid stages of detox from caffeine, sugar, alcohol, wheat, and dairy! and my head definitely knows about it!) I think I might miss coffee more than I will wine. For me, what a concept ;) Everything went good with this mornings workout. I'm about to leave work and head strait home to do workout #2.

Workout #2 completed around 6:30pm. The number of squats in this program is phenomenal. So, who on day 2 could possibly sit on the turlet without saying ohhhhhhh ooooww?

Workout #3 completed around 9:40pm. I like this workout because it starts out oh-so-very refreshing, and ends up with a few choice words for Dax (in a good way that is....) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment