Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 9 wow that was tough

I must have checked out on Day 7 & 8 as you can see I didn't blog. Actually day 7 was uber tough due to my work schedule. Pulled a 16 hour overnight + PLUS + stress. In the presence of doughnuts, coffee, pizza, cookies, candy, basically a bunch of crap, I survived and honestly wasn't even tempted. But on Sunday evening I wasn't doing well emotionally. Tired, exhausted, spent. But I have survived it all. Dax Moy I think you are slowly changing my life.

Strange, but not having a single craving. Not even for alcohol (and for me, that's pretty amazing). But after 3 days without carbs, the first thing I wanted this morning was FRUIT. I loved this morning as I ate lots of fruit throughout the morning. Grapefruit, pineapple, cherries, grapes. I hope I didn't over do it, but it was wonderful.

Overall I've lost 7 lbs and a few inches. My upper body seems to be under the most transformation so far. We aren't measuring until Thursday this week, so more to follow on that.

I want to see if this video works. It should be pretty cute if it does.

Check it out. This is the reason monkey dog is in this deal. What a RUMP !!!! :-)

1 comment: