Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 19 I Just Feel Better

Today is Friday day 19 of the Dax Moy 30 in 30 program. I'm about 10.5 lbs under where I started several inches gone (yay). And I just FEEL Better. Here's proof ! I took some pictures of my face when we started this whole thing (and actually a little mortified about posting these because the before pics are not complimentary at ALL) and when you look at the pics I took on 7/7, you can tell how much better I feel. Clearly, I wasn't wanting to take the day 1 pictures, but the mid-way picture I'm much more confident. Interesting....

It's a little hard to see in these pictures 'cuz they're small, but my cheeks and jawline are much better defined now. Chin area looks better too.


We had a "fast" day yesterday and it went well. I started getting really hungry around 3:30, but held out for the dinner around 7:30pm. Today back to low carbs & I really like the low carb days. I feel the most energy on these days and I'm starting to feel how my body is responding to the food intake. Oh well, gotta run for now and take shower #2 for the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment